Mission & Vision
Mission: The mission is the healthy and sustainable society where sick and destitute people can lead dignified, active, healthy and secure lives
• Empowerment of sick and impoverished
• Provide shelter to the sick and abandoned
• Ensure their health and well-being
• Ensure holistic care and their engagement in recreation activities
• Rehabilitate and Reunite them with their families if possible.
To Ensure the equitable, just and inclusive society where all the rights of destitute, Persons with Disabilities and other marginalized groups are realized and lead to fulfillment of their highest attainable potential
• Ensure their right to healthcare, social services, economic and physical security.
• Restore dignity; improve the quality of life and self- fulfillment.